A few Terms & Conditions apply to your stay with the Baptist Student Hostel. Some notable key points are listed below. Please refer to the BSH Information handbook for full details.
- The Resident agrees to participate and contribute to the supportive and harmonious atmosphere of the Hostel, showing consideration towards other residents and neighbours, and to Hostel staff.
- All residency fees are paid on time.
- The following are prohibited on the Hostel premises or property:
(a) Firearms or weapons of any kind;
(b) Alcohol or drugs;
(c) Smoking or vaping;
(d) Flammable liquids, lighted candles, or fireworks.
If the Resident is found to have breached this clause, the Hostel reserves the right to immediately terminate the Resident’s Contract.
- Residents are expected to keep their rooms clean and tidy and be available for inspection or maintenance as required.
- Residents shall observe a quiet period from 10pm until 8.00am each day.
- The Resident is expected to exercise a standard of reasonable care when using any Hostel property. All damage to Hostel property must be reported promptly to Hostel Management. The Hostel may require those responsible to pay the cost of repairs.
- Management will contact the emergency person in any situation where they have concerns about your safety or well-being.
- Residents are required to ensure visitors adhere to Hostel rules at all times and accept responsibilities for their actions. A visitor is required to sign the visitors’ book on arrival and departure.
- No person other than the current Hostel residents may stay overnight without the express permission of the Hostel managers.